Friday, August 31, 2012

Love is in the air. It's fresh. It's exciting. It's in Georgia. There is a rumor floating around that love is illusive and cannot be found. I beg to differ. It can be found. It all has to do with where you're looking and  what and who you're looking at. Georgia is a beautiful place, full of all kinds of people. I'll share some of them with you. You'll even find some of them very colorful. Let's explore their personalities, their tastes and interests. If you have someone to suggest, send me an email at liferenovator@gmail.com.

Today, I'll begin with me. I have found some of the most interesting places to visit in Georgia. Oxford is one such place. A hop, skip and a jump from Atlanta, it has the flavor of a small town with a hint of city. There are beautiful homes and beautiful places for nice, long drives. There I met a real Southern Gentleman who is a talented author and speaker whose name is Gregory L. Towns. Be on the look out to hear more about him. He writes with a flare that draws you in and makes you feel as though you know each character. His  writing is engaging and makes even those who claim they hate to read want to know what happens and who done it. And did I say that he's a gentleman? Of course, I did. He is also writing a new chapter in his own life. Intrigue. Intrigue. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment